Where to buy complete sets of crystals?

Hi,
I'm looking for complete sets (channels 61 through 90) of Futaba FM crystals, to use in organized robotic (VEX) competitions. (We can't
leave it to chance that everyone has unique channels.)
I've seen bits and pieces on Ebay. I've looked on this forum and others back to 1999, no results.
Where would you look for a bulk or wholesale supplier?
regards, Mike
This store seems to have the complete range (the GWS parts are compatible with Futaba).
http://stores.ebay.com/Toms-RC-Simulator/Crystals.html
Have you considered using frequency synthesized transmitters and receivers - from Hitec, JR, Futaba; eg;
http://www.robotmarketplace.com/marketplace_rc-receivers.html
Kevin

Thanks for the pointer; I can't believe I missed them.
I've considered synthesized, but the transmitters and receivers are provided by the organization and owned by the competing schools. Cannot modify them, and certainly can't substitute different TX/RX boxes.
Regards, -Mike
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:05 -0500, "Kevin Gomez"