Where to buy MAX233 chips in Philadelphia area

Hi all,

I need to quickly get my hands on a few MAX233 chips. I was wondering if anyone knew of some local electronics stores in the Philadelphia area where I could purchase some?

Thanks!

Reply to
weg22

why not just use max232s? They're much more common, and cost a fraction of what 233s cost. Any half decent electronics store should have some

232s in a dip package. Sure you have a couple extra caps - but oh well...
Reply to
nleahcim