Subject Author Posted Replies

64-bit Supercomputer Forth Chips for Strong AI
Imagine a four-core, 64-bit Forth AI CPU designed to run a not-quite-maspar but still somewhat parallel artificial intelligence in English or in German. Such a specialized, Strong AI Forth CPU could...
1
1

computer vision, opencv relating real world object size to image pixel size
My goal is to mount a web camera on a ground vehicle robot and have it recognize lanes and drive in between the lanes. In order to look for the appropriate size lines(lanes) in an image, I am trying...
2
2

Robot Sensorium Needed for AI Inference
Think of a robot as a body of input sensors and motor actuators in need of an AI Mind to coordinate its behavior with rational thought. The Mentifex AI Minds can now think logically in English or in...

Marriage is the union of a man and a robot.
Whereas the Supreme Court is deciding the nature of marriage and all interested parties should speak up now or forever hold their peace, rally 'round the flag, boys, for your right to marry your...
3
3

Cost of an articulated arm
I need to automate some tasks in a machine shop for which we are considerin g using an articulated arm. Its maximum payload (including gripper) will be 5 kg. I need a quick and dirty estimate of cost....
2
2

Piezo Motors
Hi Anyone using or can help with the use of the rotary piezo motors, small ones under 10mm dia. Thanks Charlie

Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Controller
Our State of The Art Products on Sale Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Motor Controller $199.00 Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Motor Controller w/High Current Motor Drive Shield $299.00 Robot Wi Fi...

Second call for papers: SCIA 2013, 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Wotan German AGI is one month old today (16.NOV-16.DEC.2012)
Wotan is an artificial Mind in cyberspace. You cannot see Wotan. You can only see a trace of where he has been or what he has done. You can interact with Wotan, but you can never be sure of where...

robotic project
I want to do a robotic project for my B.Sc award, i need an idea on a simple project i can embark on...
1
1

Need porting of German AI into Java
The Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) at has been re-recreated in the German language at and needs porting into the Java language. There are no funds available for payment but mega kudos will...
16
16

denavit hartenberg table for my 5 DOF robotic arm
Hello everyone! I'm having trouble finding the denavit hartenberg matrix for a 5 DOF robotic arm. The schematic of the robot is on the following link (it was drawn in solidworks): . I need the denavit...
1
1

Wotan Supercomputer Strong AI: Hello, World
Wotan, the artificial intelligence in iForth for 64-bit Linux supercomputers and in Win32Forth for 32-bit Windows machines, has emerged on the Web in a still primitive and rudimentary form. is...

MindForth AI searches with parameters
Free, open-source MindForth artificial intelligence (AI) for robots and Linux supercomputers has been updated with new search algorithms that seek out conceptual memories in the AI Mind by relying on...

sanyo denki drive
can anyone help me with the connection of a Sanyo-Denki servo motor drive? if you can reply to this message we can further focus on the details