Subject Author Posted Replies

Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Controller
Our State of The Art Products on Sale Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Motor Controller $199.00 Robot Wi Fi Controller/Servo Motor Controller w/High Current Motor Drive Shield $299.00 Robot Wi Fi...
9 years ago

Second call for papers: SCIA 2013, 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...
9 years ago

Wotan German AGI is one month old today (16.NOV-16.DEC.2012)
Wotan is an artificial Mind in cyberspace. You cannot see Wotan. You can only see a trace of where he has been or what he has done. You can interact with Wotan, but you can never be sure of where...
9 years ago

robotic project
I want to do a robotic project for my B.Sc award, i need an idea on a simple project i can embark on... Perhaps it should not be all that simple given that this sounds like a thesis project. What...
1
9 years ago 1

Need porting of German AI into Java
The Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) at has been re-recreated in the German language at and needs porting into the Java language. There are no funds available for payment but mega kudos will...
16
9 years ago 16

denavit hartenberg table for my 5 DOF robotic arm
Hello everyone! I'm having trouble finding the denavit hartenberg matrix for a 5 DOF robotic arm. The schematic of the robot is on the following link (it was drawn in solidworks): . I need the denavit...
1
9 years ago 1

Wotan Supercomputer Strong AI: Hello, World
Wotan, the artificial intelligence in iForth for 64-bit Linux supercomputers and in Win32Forth for 32-bit Windows machines, has emerged on the Web in a still primitive and rudimentary form. is...
9 years ago

MindForth AI searches with parameters
Free, open-source MindForth artificial intelligence (AI) for robots and Linux supercomputers has been updated with new search algorithms that seek out conceptual memories in the AI Mind by relying on...
9 years ago

sanyo denki drive
can anyone help me with the connection of a Sanyo-Denki servo motor drive? if you can reply to this message we can further focus on the details
9 years ago

making a worm type moving robot.
We have got a project of making a worm type moving robot. My main concern is to know how to design the mechanical part to move like a worm. Can anyone help me.? Please.! To start with - have you...
2
9 years ago 2

[CFP] Call for papers: SCIA 2013, 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis
===================================================================== First Call for Papers: SCIA 2013 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis 17 - 20 June 2013, Espoo, Finland IMPORTANT DATES:...
9 years ago

Kinematically redundant robot arms
A new line of affordable 7-axes robots is now available from Robai (). The arms start at under $5K USD and come with IK control software from Energid. Thought this might be of interest to the group.
9 years ago

10th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO 2013)
Conference name: 10th International Conference on Informatics in Control, A utomation and Robotics (ICINCO 2013) Venue: Reykjavík, Iceland Event Date: 29 - 31 July, 2013 Scope The purpose of the 10th...
9 years ago

IMU where Accel & Gyro have different sample rate
Hello, I have an IMU where the Accelerometer has an update rate of 400Hz, and the Gyro of 380Hz. I would like to use an orientation filter such as the ones by Madgwick or Mahony, but they expect to...
9 years ago

My university is building a Robotics lab , I need help for best kits.
Our professor wanted us to search for learning and experience kits on Robotics for buying them to lab. I am open to suggestions please. Which kits may be best for learning Robotics ? Kits will be used...
2
9 years ago 2