Subject Author Posted Replies

robotic project
I want to do a robotic project for my B.Sc award, i need an idea on a simple project i can embark on...
1
1

Need porting of German AI into Java
The Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) at has been re-recreated in the German language at and needs porting into the Java language. There are no funds available for payment but mega kudos will...
16
16

denavit hartenberg table for my 5 DOF robotic arm
Hello everyone! I'm having trouble finding the denavit hartenberg matrix for a 5 DOF robotic arm. The schematic of the robot is on the following link (it was drawn in solidworks): . I need the denavit...
1
1

Wotan Supercomputer Strong AI: Hello, World
Wotan, the artificial intelligence in iForth for 64-bit Linux supercomputers and in Win32Forth for 32-bit Windows machines, has emerged on the Web in a still primitive and rudimentary form. is...

MindForth AI searches with parameters
Free, open-source MindForth artificial intelligence (AI) for robots and Linux supercomputers has been updated with new search algorithms that seek out conceptual memories in the AI Mind by relying on...

sanyo denki drive
can anyone help me with the connection of a Sanyo-Denki servo motor drive? if you can reply to this message we can further focus on the details

making a worm type moving robot.
We have got a project of making a worm type moving robot. My main concern is to know how to design the mechanical part to move like a worm. Can anyone help me.? Please.!
2
2

[CFP] Call for papers: SCIA 2013, 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis
===================================================================== First Call for Papers: SCIA 2013 18th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis 17 - 20 June 2013, Espoo, Finland IMPORTANT DATES:...

Kinematically redundant robot arms
A new line of affordable 7-axes robots is now available from Robai ( The arms start at under $5K USD and come with IK control software from Energid. Thought this might be of interest to the group.

10th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO 2013)
Conference name: 10th International Conference on Informatics in Control, A utomation and Robotics (ICINCO 2013) Venue: Reykjavík, Iceland Event Date: 29 - 31 July, 2013 Scope The purpose of the 10th...

IMU where Accel & Gyro have different sample rate
Hello, I have an IMU where the Accelerometer has an update rate of 400Hz, and the Gyro of 380Hz. I would like to use an orientation filter such as the ones by Madgwick or Mahony, but they expect to...

My university is building a Robotics lab , I need help for best kits.
Our professor wanted us to search for learning and experience kits on Robotics for buying them to lab. I am open to suggestions please. Which kits may be best for learning Robotics ? Kits will be used...
2
2

MindForth most advanced open-source AI updated 2012 August 10
The MindForth free open-source artificial intelligence in Win32Forth +/- Intel 64-bit iForth has today been updated with significant True AI improvements. The size of the life-long AI memory has been...

RIP CRM
Over 24 hours since NASA's new baby, Curiosity, landed safely on Mars - and not a peep about it here. What better evidence that CRM has sadly passed away. RIP.

2nd CHiME Speech Separation and Recognition Challenge
---------------------------------------------- 2nd CHiME Speech Separation and Recognition Challenge Supported by IEEE AASP, MSLP and SLTC Technical Committees Deadline: January 15, 2013 Workshop:...