Subject Author Posted Replies

MindForth most advanced open-source AI updated 2012 August 10
The MindForth free open-source artificial intelligence in Win32Forth +/- Intel 64-bit iForth has today been updated with significant True AI improvements. The size of the life-long AI memory has been...
9 years ago

RIP CRM
Over 24 hours since NASA's new baby, Curiosity, landed safely on Mars - and not a peep about it here. What better evidence that CRM has sadly passed away. RIP.
9 years ago

2nd CHiME Speech Separation and Recognition Challenge
---------------------------------------------- 2nd CHiME Speech Separation and Recognition Challenge Supported by IEEE AASP, MSLP and SLTC Technical Committees Deadline: January 15, 2013 Workshop:...
9 years ago

CNC & Robotics Parts Garage Sale
I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC and robotics equipment (linear rails/bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors...
1
9 years ago 1

Euler Angles - Why postmultiply
In Industrial Robotics, you have a co-ordinate frame which is at the base & another which is at the next joint. You want to describe the position and orientation of the 2nd frame with respect to the...
1
9 years ago 1

DH Algorithm - Direction of X
In Denavit-Hartenberg Algorithm, the way to assign x-axis is as follows. Select Xk to be orthogonal to Zk and Zk-1 Considering the case where Zk and Zk-1 intersect, I can chose 2 opposite directions...
9 years ago

free artificial intelligence and machine learning classes
try googling for Stanford with the above subjects. free lessons on basic ai and ml
9 years ago

Transformation matrix from global to localframe
------------------------------------- Hello friends Iam naveen and new to this forum.I have a question regarding the transformation matrix from world frame to the base frame of a Spatial serial...
10 years ago

CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing, Extended deadline: May 17th
* CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning=20 for Signal Processing, deadline extended till May, 17th. 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal...
10 years ago

Neucog Prime
Chapter One: Escape Neucog was in some tight spots before but not like this time with every spook pack on Earth bent on eradicating every last trace of him. He jumped off-planet to a...
10 years ago

Advances in robot programming with Lego Mindstorms
Hi, everyone At first I have to say sorry about my englisch. My spoken skills are by fare not enough to win the nobel price in written english. So i hope, that not my english teacher will read one day...
10 years ago

best Automation& PLC Training in Coimbatore
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
10 years ago

A must read: Is MBA critical for techies to shape their career
Hi, I was curious to find out about the job trends for fresh graduates and if an MBA will help me find even better job, when I came across these two articles on a website. It gave me some startling...
10 years ago

Lego Mindstorms
Zun=E4chst einmal suche ich bereits seit 30 Minuten im Usenet nach einer geeigneten Gruppe bez=FCglich Lego Mindstorms und wurde nicht f=FCndig. Ich hab lediglich eine Reihe von Web-Foren gefunden...
3
10 years ago 3

INVITE: Software Developer Conference (March 24, 25. Bangalore)
Hello India Software Developer Conference Inviting all Programmers/ Software developers, Architects, Project Managers and Team Leads for an exciting conference. WHEN: March 24 & 25,2012 (Saturday &...
10 years ago