100mm motor opportunity at LDRS?

Mark Simpson and I were going to work up a FTBOD on one of the EX days powered by a specially-made "shrimpy" version of my 100mm motor system. This motor works out to a 7100-M1300, and is 4" OD.

Since the FTBOD won't be flying, need to know if I should bring the motor on the off chance that someone else might want to use this as a power plant in their EX project--I realise this is very, very late in the game, but thought I might as well check.

If anyone is interested, let me know soon--I need to get the fuel grains machined slightly so that the nozzle and injector will fit-- my other batch of fuel grains is currently out west for Dave Rosses 15000N1750 attempt in a Delta Clipper upscale. The grains I have lying around are ever-so-slightly undersized. I won't got to the expense of machining them if no-one is going to be using them at LDRS.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Good to hear you'll be there, Marcus...

Reply to
Gene

Gene

Bobby will be at the July METRA launch. Will you be? I can't pry a reply out of your prefect (probably hates e-mail like any intelligent person would), and need to make sure I have enough L2 people there. I plan to step up to the next level of rocketry expense then.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Al, I will be there. Ray (our beloved but probably non-e-communicative prefect) will also. For sure.

Reply to
Gene