[AD] Lil Johnny Rocket

In case you missed it the Lil' Johnny Rocket flying model rocket kit is now available.

~10" Tall

29mm Motor Mount 144" "TP" streamer Motor Retention Rail Guides 24mm Motor Adapter

Highly Detailed Scale Model

Stop by our website for further info.....

MRoland

Saw one of these (unless it was a scratch built) fly at Bong last weekend. Went up on an F something I believe. Stable as all hell! Impressive.

Stones OTRFA

Reply to
Stones

It flew great on an F20 and a G35. It did wobble a bit, but I believe that was my fault. The fins are toed out a bit and I didn't have time to get a couple of washers and new, slightly longer all-thread rods to straighten them. Had I built it stock, it would have been fine. As for noseweight, I added an ounce or so of cpay under the roof in a baggie so that it could be removed or added to as needed. I do recommend using a parachute and not the streamer if you fly on hard fields like I did.

Mark Simpson