Re: Call for Agenda Items, NAR Board Meeting

> This is my standard call for agenda items for the July 31-August 1 NAR > Board of Trustees meeting. Please feel free to send in any items you > wish the NAR Board to consider during our meeting. Member Needs and > Concerns are always the first topic we cover in meeting. > > Please respond with agenda items via direct email to me at: > > mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net > > = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = > Mark B. Bundick mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net > NAR President

Hello, Mark - I'd like to see the NAR consider a "junior certification" program, similar to what CAR has, wherein members under 18 can do HPR certification flights with the assistance of an adult "sponsor" who would act as the "motor purchaser/flier of record" (in order to avoid conflict with CPSC regulations against large motors being "sold to minors").

-dave w

[ posted and e-mailed ]
Reply to
David Weinshenker