[AD] U.S. Rockets Mosquito 2.2

$29.95 + $5.00 shipping

Thanks!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I just sent a review to EMRR on this kit. I launched it 3 times today and it fly's perfect. One of the fins broke off on the first flight, but a little CA and she flew 2 more times.

Nice kit.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

$29.95 + $5.00 shipping

Thanks!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please buy this kit from jerry, he desperately needs his anti inflammatory ASSHOLE medication. he's had to go without, for almost 20 years now!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis