Ammonium Perchlorate Composite Propellant

david:
heres a place you might look. http://www.cyberweigh.com /
http://www.cyberscale.net/catalog /
I hve one of their mx-200 .1 g scales and love it.
shockie B)

In rereading my message, I realize that I didn't really make my point clear.
It is almost never appropriate to use volumetric measurements when making propellant. It won't work and your results will inconsistant. Always measure ingredients by mass.
Brian McDermott www.brian-mcdermott.com