[AN] Cosmodrome Rocketry is moving

Cosmodrome Rocketry will be moving at the end of May. This will cause a disruption in service, but I am taking measures to keep it as minimal as possible. From now until the move I will be putting in less time manufacturing kits as I get ready for the move. Please email or call me to find out the availability of kits before ordering. I will complete and ship all orders that have been placed as of now. During the move I will be without internet access for up to two weeks and will not be able to manufacture kits for 4 to 6 weeks. I will update the website when things have settled down and normal production has resumed. If, during this period anyone wants to 'reserve' a kit for when I start up production again, please email me, but please don't send payment. When production starts back up I'll contact those that have reserved kits and confirm that you still want the kit.

Thank You Mike Kruger Cosmodrome Rocketry

Janine and Mike