Any New Word on BSD Rocketry ?

Just wondering if anyone has figured out whats been going on with BSD. Soon my order will hit the two week old mark. I dont want to come across as a complainer but since all my attempts at contacting them have gone by the wayside I simply have no other option but to make this post and/or wait. Does anyone have any updated info for them ?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Botook

Legally he has 30 days minimum.

Email makes the wait frustrating. Technology . . .

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not sure Bill, I emailed the local list and no one has heard. Personally, we're hoping he's OK, but see your side too. This happened not to long ago where he had to go out of town on short notice, but it's anyone's guess.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

??? The wait is , in itself is frustrating. The phone number I call that forever rings and emails that dont get answered are, at best, upsetting.

Reply to
Bill Botook

My Intrepid from him took a bit if I remember right ...nice kit ....

Reply to
David

I mentioned the posts here and on rocketryforum to Mark on Friday. He indicated the spam software he installed had crashed his machine and that he was in the process of rebuilding it. Hopefully he can get past the computer issues and back to rocketry.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Thanks for your help Joel. I guess I just wanted him to acknowledge the order I placed 2 weeks ago. Hopefully he knows I placed it ! Did you ask him why he doesnt answer his phone or at least have an answering machine on it ?

Thanks

Reply to
Bill Botook

No, I didn't ask. I hadn't seen him at a launch in a while and was getting worried when the posts showed up here. Hopefully he can things hammered out quickly.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

FYI