Anyone have dellings with James Leverton

Does anyone know or have had dealings with:
James Leverton
8402 E. Hawthorne St.
Tucson, AZ 85710
Reply to
Fred Taverni
As you are aware Fred I have had dealings with this scam artist liar who sells Rocketry items for friends on ROL. He either doesnt deliver, sends wrong items, or totally misrepresents the item. It was really wierd how he finaly sent me my tubes after the auction had been removed from ROL 15 closed auction list. I take it you have not received your motor case yet?
Reply to
Tim Summers
He took my money for a ROL auction and has yet to give me my motor. Poor communicator, and in general seems real flaky.
Jim
Reply to
JimNietmann
Correct, I have not received a motor I purchased and paid for on July 22nd. You'd think I would have received it by now.
> As you are aware Fred I have had dealings with this scam artist liar who > sells Rocketry items for friends on ROL. > He either doesnt deliver, sends wrong items, or totally misrepresents the > item. It was really wierd how he finaly sent me my tubes after the auction > had been removed from ROL 15 closed auction list. I take it you have not > received your motor case yet? > > >
> > Does anyone know or have had dealings with: > > > > James Leverton > > 8402 E. Hawthorne St. > > Tucson, AZ 85710 > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Fred Taverni
Jim,
Please leave feedback for this con artist. People need to be informed on the fact that this guy is a crook.
Reply to
Tim Summers
Tim, What name does he go by on ROL auctions? And, have you guys considered pursuing mail fraud charges?
Mark Simpson