Are C11-0s still in production?

My regular source for them has dropped them from their online catalog - wondering why.

--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
"bit eimer" <bit snipped-for-privacy@ten.xoc> wrote in message

What's up with these addendum messages found on your messages and Fred Wallace's?
Jerry

They have been interesting.
It's like the Boeing news server is giving out extra tagged on messages in their posts from random postings.
Maybe that's how they found out about the affair ?

I didn't even see Fred's message on my news server (cox.net). Thanks anyway, Fred - in meantime I did figure out that C11-0s indeed are gone.
I guess I didn't pay any attention until my stock of C11-0s started to run low - too late now. :(
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

Me either.

Guess you'll just have to use D12-0's from now on :-p
--
Niall Oswald
================================

Yes, too bad, so sad. ;^)
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
bit eimer wrote:

Same here, on Google Groups.
I can't see the posts I make at work when I look at home (earthlink). I don;t know if they'll ever get the newsfeed at work straightened out. I can always post through Google from work if I need everyone to see it.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

The reduction in volume has been rather pleasant.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

(earthlink). I

out. I can

Please feel free to contribute to the pleasantness. ;)
1
You see all my posts. Only other people using different services can't see them.
I have not "held back" from posting. There have not been many interesting threads. I have posted a bunch on The Rocketry Forum where there is interesting conversation (about rockets - what a concept) and only the occaisional megalomaniac.
It looks like most people are gravitating over there (or maybe they're running away from here?).
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:21:44 GMT, "Fred Shecter"

Hmmm...
I just came back 'cause I heard there was an open bar...
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:17:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

I was looking there. They have that lame assed windows interface. Also, I noticed that Jerry posts there too. Does Jerry behave himself on that forum?
YEA! Glad you're back!
Randy

What's going on here - I keep not seeing messages from - mainly - Jerry, and no I haven't got him killfiled..
Anyone else seeing weird happenings (with RMR, not just in general)?
--
Niall Oswald

I've only seen Boeing messages getting weird added on messages to their tail end.