Are C11-0s still in production?

My regular source for them has dropped them from their online catalog - wondering why.

Reply to
bit eimer

Covered on The Rocketry Forum and here on r.m.r. many months ago.

No longer in production. Some still exist in supply pipeline.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

What's up with these addendum messages found on your messages and Fred Wallace's?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They have been interesting.

It's like the Boeing news server is giving out extra tagged on messages in their posts from random postings.

Maybe that's how they found out about the affair ?

Reply to
AlMax

I didn't even see Fred's message on my news server (cox.net). Thanks anyway, Fred - in meantime I did figure out that C11-0s indeed are gone.

I guess I didn't pay any attention until my stock of C11-0s started to run low - too late now. :(

Reply to
bit eimer

What's going on here - I keep not seeing messages from - mainly - Jerry, and no I haven't got him killfiled..

Anyone else seeing weird happenings (with RMR, not just in general)?

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Me either.

Guess you'll just have to use D12-0's from now on :-p

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Yes, too bad, so sad. ;^)

Reply to
bit eimer

I've only seen Boeing messages getting weird added on messages to their tail end.

Reply to
AlMax

Same here, on Google Groups.

raydunakin

I can't see the posts I make at work when I look at home (earthlink). I don;t know if they'll ever get the newsfeed at work straightened out. I can always post through Google from work if I need everyone to see it.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

The reduction in volume has been rather pleasant.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

(earthlink). I

Please feel free to contribute to the pleasantness. ;)

1
Reply to
raydunakin

You see all my posts. Only other people using different services can't see them.

I have not "held back" from posting. There have not been many interesting threads. I have posted a bunch on The Rocketry Forum where there is interesting conversation (about rockets - what a concept) and only the occaisional megalomaniac.

It looks like most people are gravitating over there (or maybe they're running away from here?).

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Hmmm...

I just came back 'cause I heard there was an open bar...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I was looking there. They have that lame assed windows interface. Also, I noticed that Jerry posts there too. Does Jerry behave himself on that forum?

Reply to
Phil Stein

YEA! Glad you're back!

Randy