Arley's Spaced Out Rocketry

Posted on behalf of Arley Davis:
I was always a big fan of Science Fiction and sci-fi rockets, but so many rocket companies were out of business, or like Estes, they stopped
making the great sci-fi rockets of the past. So, I decided to start making clone parts and call my business Arley?s Spaced Out Rocketry.
The first set of plastic parts I?m cloning are the parts needed for the Canaroc Starfleet Scorpion. The second set of plastic parts is the nozzle unit for the Estes Space Transport America, Kit #1336. Keep watch for more parts and rocketry related things such as sci-fi rocket stands in the future.
Next, I wish to thank Scott Hansen at Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe for allowing me to sell these parts on his web site until I can start my own rocket web site. The three pages can be found at http://arley.rocketshoppe.com .
Please feel free to email me at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net to let me know what you think and if there were any plastic resin parts you would like to see cloned in the future. Depending on the request and practicality, I will do my best to clone parts for rocketeers.
Arley Davis
--
Scott D. Hansen
WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org