Aurora's launch on Exploding Cow website

I just UL'd some "not-so-great" footage of Aurora's launch at LDRS. Sorry for the lack of quality. I didn't have a tripod.

Kenny Howerton

Reply to
Hawarden

the lack of quality. I didn't have a tripod.

Still interesting. What was the motor?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

P motor

for the lack of quality. I didn't have a tripod.

Reply to
Hawarden

ughhh

real player. im dying to see this video, as i left LDRS before it flew, but i refuse to have anything to do with real. does anyone know of perhaps an mpg of the flight? thanks

-mike

the lack of quality. I didn't have a tripod.

Reply to
mike brown

Mike,

I'll be updating VAHPR.COM this week with mpgs of that (I was out at the pad) and others. Pictures too.

Jerry O

Sorry for the lack of quality. I didn't have a tripod.

Reply to
Jerry O'Sullivan

There is a RealPlayer alternative available off of the Kazaa-lite web site,

Look under Downloads/Codecs for 'Real Alternative'. I haven't tried it and have no comments on it's safety/functionality.

Dave

Reply to
DaveL