Exploding Cow Website in service

For those of you who had trouble with the NG, I have the Real Player version (1.5Meg) and a Quicktime version (7.3Meg) on this temporary website.

Ken

Reply to
Hawarden

What was the post mortem?

I have a feeling the Big Cow will end up as a Bigger Cow. :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Chuck RudyPost mortem? Ground beef...a few steaks, and a pot roast.

Looks like there may have been air bubbles in the propellant. It definately over pressureized, not a "burn through". But I haven't heard what happened. I don't know who's rocket it was.

Ken What was the post mortem?

I have a feeling the Big Cow will end up as a Bigger Cow. :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Hawarden

Thanks for posting that.

FYI it was Neil McGilvrays "Udder Madness" on a Darren Wright/Loki Research P12000.

Jerry O

Ken

Reply to
Jerry O'Sullivan

A pannel has been assembled to look into the cowtastrophie. The facts are not all in at this time, but the pannel is leaning towards motor failure as the cause.

-JT

Reply to
Jeff Taylor

Neil may need to add testosterone to the cow, lose the udder and add that Spanish delicacy which is enjoyed after the bull fight! ;-)

BTW I was bummed to see the video......the crowd would have loved the sound!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Could have been an undetected methane leak. Or a bad moo ring?

-John (long day, sorry!)

Reply to
John DeMar

So what exploded? The motor I assume?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Or stick to the original plkan and succeed well.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine