Best epoxy for High powered rocket building ?

If you ask me, it's pretty thin for structure. I thicken it to keep it where it put it. See

half way down they say it is for laminating but thickened, it works well as a structural adhesive. The ES62?? stuff is designed as a structural adhesive.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

I really like Mr.Fiberglass resin,

Equivalent to West at about half the price. It is a laminating resin but I use West silica filler for structural applications.

snipped-for-privacy@junglevisi> I've been using the West Systems fast epoxy kit and I have been very

Reply to
jdMARS