Best epoxy for High powered rocket building ?

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:28 -0500, "Bill Richardson"

If you ask me, it's pretty thin for structure. I thicken it to keep it where it put it. See http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ccanedy/aeropoxy_main.html half way down they say it is for laminating but thickened, it works well as a structural adhesive. The ES62?? stuff is designed as a structural adhesive.
Phil
I really like Mr.Fiberglass resin, www.mrfiberglass.com. Equivalent to West at about half the price. It is a laminating resin but I use West silica filler for structural applications.