Beveling thin G10 fins

I'm building a Blackhawk R&D Saab RB-05A kit with 3/32" G10 fins. Is a perfect bevel going to give me a huge aerodynamic boost on fins this thin,
or is merely rounding off the rough edges sufficient?
I know that PML expressly states that beveling is unnecessary on their kits with 1/16" G10 fins.
Thanks

If you're not going Mach, not going to help at all.
DSC