Book Your NARAM-48 Hotel Room Now!

If you are going to NARAM-48, get on the phone and book your room now at the Hampton Inn (623-536-1313). Rooms are going fast (don't ask me how that can be - people would really come to Phoenix in August for something other than a rocket meet?), so you want to get your reservation in before soon. The block of NARAM rooms will be released to the general public soon, so get your reservations made today, and be sure to mention 'NARAM-48" to get the special rate.

See you there!

Matt Steele NARAM-48 Contest Director

Reply to
Man of Steele

LDRS sold out of the main hotel rooms in Texas on the Forth of July

Seems a Jehovah witness protection program was being conducted in town that same week.

They must follow rockets folks around, I remember seeing a Ramada sign saying

Welcome Jehovah Witness NARAM-45

Reply to
Cranny Dane