BSD Rocketry status?

Hi Folks: Any news on Mark? His PayPal shopping cart is now blocked.

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L2
Someone over on TRF that lives in AZ and works about 5 minutes from Mark's place of business posted that he hasn't seen or heard from Mark since April -- doesn't sound good.

I talked with him by phone on Friday. He said that earlier this year (April?), he temporarily suspended BSD operations due to family health issues. He was hoping to make it to GHS, but sounded doubtful.
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"