Can a Canadian fly HP at LDRS? If so....

Carful! It also sounds like a conspiracy to violate SEA laws. :(

Reply to
Alan Jones

How is having a LEUP citizen fly 'any' rocket a violation of SEA?

Joel. phx (assuming of course the court rules against us on the exemption)

Reply to
Joel Corwith

RMR posters REFUSE to cite fact or law. Hand wringing is the only resource expected.

I on the other hand am rude. I admit it. I cite the LAW.

Updates always welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What a determined citizen sees as "international cooperation", a zealous prosecutor may see as a conspiracy. Temporarily adopting an alien to circumvent laws certainly seems fishy, if not an outright violation.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Thank GOD for the exemption we enjoy (well, everyone but NAR and TRA members enjoy).

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ok, that's it! If you're Canadian and you want to see *your* rocket fly as soon as you get on the flying field border you must declare your Canadian rocket. You'll have your rocket impounded by the on site Rocket Police. To get it back they will want to know what the hell you thought you were going to fly it on AND you only get your rocket back after the Rocket Police try your hairbrained scheme with the rocket motor you *thought* you were going to fly. Before the launch you will be permitted visits at the pad, after the flight and until the fine is paid (greenbacks) the rocket will remain onsite and under the jurisdiction of The Rocket Police!!

disclaimer..........doughnuts are not viable as bribes, bottles of water are appreciated in the mid afternoon sun......Police are only responsible for GO, not for SLOW, recovery is your responsibility.........recovery bags will be available at the snack bar if necessary........all Rocket Police will be accessible in the Lounge after the day's festivities.

Any questions!? ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Now that sounds like an intimidating plan

Question: will they only be impounded once?

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

If you even think you have any chance of your rocket seeing the light of day twice before the end of the launch it gonna cost you a two motor fine! You do get pad visitations twice during the launch, though.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

"If this be treason, make the most of it!" -Patrick Henry

(IMHO, that's one of the best lines from the whole American Revolution...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker