Yes, I need one because work stuff did *not* come up and we're going to NARAM. I need a room with 2 beds....

Let me know what you have...

Thanks, Craig

crs at mtrad.com

Reply to
Craig R. Saunders

I too have an extra room. Friend decided to not go. Email me if interested. If no response, I'll cut them loose Monday morning.

Bob Kaplow

Extra rooms are now spoken for...

If any one is still looking for one, last minute cancellations are not uncommon. Call they hotel directly and see if they still have one.

Best NARAM hotels from the past decade: 34, 41, and 42. Other than the long walk from the parking lot, through the door, to the elevators, the prices in Vegas were dirt cheap during the week; the NARAM-41 and 42 hotels were way above the NARAM average in quality.

Worst NARAM hotels of the decade: 40 and 43, both Ramadas :-(

Bob Kaplow

My first NARAM was 41, in Pittsburgh, rated one of the best NARAM hotels, which I wasn't aware of at the time. I figured it was typical of the NARAM quality hotel. My next NARAM was 43 in Geneso with it's armpit Ramada. So I was seeing both extremes. One memory from NARAM 41 is the one of knowing I had do some final spray paint on my Sport Scale entry & running across Chad Ring, I asked him if he'd ever spray painted in a hotel bathroom & his response was "When haven't I?" -- Richard "Chad Ring's almost as amusing as Gene Costanza" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

rocketeers and hot tubs? stop, yer grossing me out............... shockie B(

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

NOOOOOOOOO... no no no no no no nono no no no (best MCP voice) Patrick

Reply to
IceAge

That does it. It's now your fault.

I brought my Speedo to NARAM-42 just for Sue McMurray, who chickened out and didn't show up. So now it's going to NARAM-45 next week. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! YOU!!!!!! GOT THAT EVERYBODY!!!!

Bob Kaplow