Caution on Hypertech M motors

What "truth" would that be? And why would it hurt Phil?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It doesn't hurt me. In fact, I think I was one of the first ones on rmr that said Cesaroni stuff was good. Now wipe your face. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Enough to post incessently to rmr.

Especially "wipe your face!"

Jerry

"That is the precise goal of the trolls (Wallace, Dunakin, "Grayvis", Stein, etc). To spew shit, hope it sticks and to hell with the collateral damage."

- Jerry Irvine

"That is absolute bs & shouldn't happen (except to maybe a few people that we know.)"

- Phil Stein

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Come >

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hw would you know?

Bob Kaplow

One person who broke down in RURAL AFRICA on a transmission problem had a TEAM of RR people show up, COMP THE HOTEL of the customer, repair the problem on a (remote, ruiral) site and fly back to base.

First class.

RR does rock.

CTI sent a TEAM to diagnose a consumer problem early into the reloadable program experience.

My name is Jerry Irvine.

I have a theoretical incentive to downplay CTI.

Jerry

"CTI rocks."

- Jerry Irvine

"... has some kick ass products. Yep, so does Ellis, CTI, USR, LOC, PML, RATT Works, Sky Ripper, AMW, Quest, BMS, etc... We all fill a niche in a niche market."

- Gary/RCS

"I'm not a luddite by any stretch of the imagination but the internet may do to our society what lead pipes did to the Romans if it's not cleaned up. :-)"

- Anthony J. Cesaroni

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

THIS is what you post to a ROCKET newsgroup.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep, he posts direct quotes of you. Of course, he leaves out your various expletives.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I'd really, really, really like you to provide the cite for this.

The only information I've been able to find lists such events as URBAN LEGENDS.

So, please let me know the definitive source for this event.

Why I'm I interested? Because I get so much crap email from people that spews forth on the internet about this or that unusual thing that has happened that they send to everybody in their address book, WITHOUT BOTHERING TO CHECK IF IT'S TRUE.

So, since you've seen fit to post this as a 'truth', I would greatly appreciate some SOLID verification of this.

BTW, for those who care:

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Which one?

CTI who effets us, or Rolls Royce who does not directly??

Jerry

NOTE: I AM NOT SPAM EMAIL.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Huh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Um Jerry, you posted that.

What's yer preferred poison?? I'm betting rum-n-coke :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Well, since I specifically deleted any reference to CTI, and since your original wordy discussion was mostly about Rolls Royce, and since all the information I supplied discussed Rolls Royce, I'll let you decide which I was referring to.

Yes, I know. If you were, my spam filters would be sufficient. But since you do occasionally post technical information, I've un-kill-filed you. I'm currently re-thinking that decision.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

NO actually it is what you posted. Here's the whole message with header - (Direct from the Jerry FAQs.)

Path: internal1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!newsfeed2.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!west2.newsfeed.sprint-canada.net!east1.newsfeed.sprint-canada.net!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!sn-xit-03!sn-xit-01!sn-post-02!sn-post-01!supernews.com!corp.supernews.com!01rocket From: Jerry Irvine Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Subject: Re: TRIPOLI Cert Question Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:27:45 -0700 Organization: Box 1242, Claremont, CA 91711 Message-ID: References:

NFPA-1127

They are non-compliant in sufficient states a **NATIONAL** marketing campaign is impractical.

Weren't expecting a real answer, were you??

Want to wack off now?

Reply to
Phil Stein

It's a real conundrum, isn't it?

One way to increase the S/N ratio is simply to do it.

Another way is to discourage others who intentionally lower it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've been trying. You on the other hand....

Reply to
Phil Stein

See?

I believe you do not.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A bulletin was generated today and sent to all HyperTEK dealers asking them to check their existing stock of M bells and systems, and/or to remind buyers to remove and check the orifice to ensure one has been installed. Seems a few got missed sometime a while ago in production. There is an o-ring for the orifice in the o-ring kit included with the motor systems.

Mike Dennett CTI

Reply to
Mike Dennett

You added a new level of low within the past 24 hours, with your post of "May I have head now?"

Of course, when he quoted you with

Your immediate response was to make accusations towards Phil regarding what he posts to rocket newsgroups. Too bad it's just yet another example of your hypocritical behavior.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Igniter head. Rockethead Casing head

I love head!