Caution on Hypertech M motors

I don't recall seeing an O-Ring for the orfice in either of the two Hypertech M systems I have purchased. The owner of the Hypertech M in question didn't think he had an O-Ring for the Kline valve seal either.

Maybe this is a recent change? I'll have the owner double check his O-Ring kit.

Thanks for addressing this. We should have checked for this O-Ring but made a bad assumption that it was factory installed. Will the manual be updated to show this O-Ring for the M motor? Neither I nor the owner of this motor saw tis O-Ring in the manual.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Good advise.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry has this thing that he has to have respond to everything. Even to the point where he'll post a followup message with nothing typed into it or just say point or whatever. My point is that Jerry is the primary cause and provider of the low s/n ratio here. I'm glad he doesn't always do it.

Jerry take your meds!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's pith.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A follow-up to my own post. The owner of the motor in question says he did not have an O-Ring for the Kline valve seat in his O-Ring kit. Note that this is not the Kline Valve O-Ring which he does have a spare for.

I also did not recieve a spare for this O-Ring in either Hypertek M motor I purchased.

The part number in question is HT-MKVSO-MSC.

Reply to
Brian Elfert

You can do that?

:)