Caution on Hypertech M motors

Different O-Ring in the picture. The M Kline valve has two O-Rings instead of one. The one in question is factory installed and I have never heard of any recommendation to lube it.
The owner read the manual and only saw the one O-Ring in the picture, so he never checked for the second O-ring.
I just assumed the factory did things right. I didn't feel like potentially damaging the Kline valve by unscrewing it.
Any accident is avoidable.
Brian Elfert
A bulletin was generated today and sent to all HyperTEK dealers asking them to check their existing stock of M bells and systems, and/or to remind buyers to remove and check the orifice to ensure one has been installed. Seems a few got missed sometime a while ago in production. There is an o-ring for the orifice in the o-ring kit included with the motor systems.
Mike Dennett CTI

I don't recall seeing an O-Ring for the orfice in either of the two Hypertech M systems I have purchased. The owner of the Hypertech M in question didn't think he had an O-Ring for the Kline valve seal either.
Maybe this is a recent change? I'll have the owner double check his O-Ring kit.
Thanks for addressing this. We should have checked for this O-Ring but made a bad assumption that it was factory installed. Will the manual be updated to show this O-Ring for the M motor? Neither I nor the owner of this motor saw tis O-Ring in the manual.
Brian Elfert

Good advise.

A follow-up to my own post. The owner of the motor in question says he did not have an O-Ring for the Kline valve seat in his O-Ring kit. Note that this is not the Kline Valve O-Ring which he does have a spare for.
I also did not recieve a spare for this O-Ring in either Hypertek M motor I purchased.
The part number in question is HT-MKVSO-MSC.

You can do that?
:)