Clustered Ignition

I have been browsing around, and now need to consult the experts. Ok, they were not in so I'll ask you guys.
I'm building my first clustered kit (ASP Kappa 9) and wanted to know if
anyone had any pointers on clustered ignition schemes?
Thanx
You might try going here. This should explain model rocket clusters. Happy Flying! The Dickinsons

they
sorry left off the link.
http://www.dars.org/jimz/manuals/tr-6.pdf

I use Ignitor man ignitors made from Pratt hobbies ignitorman kits. these are like small FirstFire Hi Power ignitors. the kits alos make large HP ignitors as well, so it's a good deal.
they will fire black powder motors 100% without the need for exotic cluster whips and hi current setups.

I use a home brewed controller with a single 7.2 batt pack to light my 3-Estes motor clusters. Just make sure you wire your igniters in parallel, and check continuity on each igniter separately after you install it in the motor.
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

they

M1315
Yeah, and 'anybody' can do that! ;)