Clustered Ignition

I have been browsing around, and now need to consult the experts. Ok, they were not in so I'll ask you guys.

I'm building my first clustered kit (ASP Kappa 9) and wanted to know if anyone had any pointers on clustered ignition schemes?

Thanx

Al Gloer

You might try going here. This should explain model rocket clusters. Happy Flying! The Dickinsons

Reply to
The Dickinson's

sorry left off the link.

Reply to
The Dickinson's

I use Ignitor man ignitors made from Pratt hobbies ignitorman kits. these are like small FirstFire Hi Power ignitors. the kits alos make large HP ignitors as well, so it's a good deal.

they will fire black powder motors 100% without the need for exotic cluster whips and hi current setups.

Reply to
AlMax714

I use a home brewed controller with a single 7.2 batt pack to light my

3-Estes motor clusters. Just make sure you wire your igniters in parallel, and check continuity on each igniter separately after you install it in the motor.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Yeah, and 'anybody' can do that! ;)