Countdown Hobbies Online Store

Hey everyone I finnaly got the online store up and running with about

200 products right now. This number will be at least triple that soon!
, check it out I dont mind feedback.
Reply to
Countdown Hobbies

On your Aerotech page, 'reloads' is misspelled as 'relaods' (I see this one on LOTS of sites, so don't feel bad).

There are a couple of misspellings and grammatical errors on the home page. I'd try VERY hard to make sure that these don't occur on the home page, as first impressions end up counting for a lot. Minor errors on other pages aren't as critical, but the fewer errors, the more professional it appears.

David Erbas-White

Countdown Hobbies wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Good work! I know it's not a trivial thing to setup.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Looks nice - since its osCommerce it navigates like many other sites using it, which is quite good IMO.

One thing I noticed (and I haven't trawled the whole thing) was that on the LOC kits page, where you've got the pictures of the LOC kits, the pictures are all squashed up, which makes the magnum look like a Fatboy!

The pictures do expand properly, maybe you just need to make a 'square' thumbnail for each. Rotate the rocket by 45 degrees and set it in a square would be my approach, FWIW.

(try

- I don't know if that will work for anyone other than me, or if the link will wrap and get lost.

Good luck running the webstore, do you ship internationally? With the current $/£ rate its good to know who does :-)

Reply to
Niall Oswald