spacecad dillema

Start the violins

I know I will probably get flamed for this, but hear me out. I got the demo of spacecad 3.1 and designed a scale harpoon AGM-84 using a cluster of

3 G-75 motors, I tried to use it and noticed it was expired and this weekend I have no kids so I can work on it, if I could access it. The problem is I have to wait a week for a paypal transfer which will not help me. Just wondering if anyone has a serial I could use till I can make the purchase? And no I dont have a visa.
Reply to
Mike

Light the torches! ;-)

Reply to
J.A. Michel

I'll second that! ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Back up your computer's date/time into the 30 day trial period, the program won't know the difference and keep running as long as you do that (I'll still crank up mine just for the giggles sometimes doing that).

Now there'll be two targets for the napalm................

Chuck

Mike wrote:

of spacecad 3.1 and designed a scale harpoon AGM-84 using a cluster of 3 G-75 motors, I tried to use it and noticed it was expired and this weekend I have no kids so I can work on it, if I could access it. The problem is I have to wait a week for a paypal transfer which will not help me. Just wondering if anyone has a serial I could use till I can make the purchase? And no I dont have a visa.

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

Mike, did you get my email? I assumed your email address wasn't a SPAM-trap and I haven't had an undeliverable message back.

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Ignore message, got your mail.

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Since my post dissapered for some reason

Start the violins

I know I will probably get flamed for this, but hear me out. I got the demo of spacecad 3.1 and designed a scale harpoon AGM-84 using a cluster of

3 G-75 motors, I tried to use it and noticed it was expired and this weekend I have no kids so I can work on it, if I could access it. The problem is I have to wait a week for a paypal transfer which will not help me. Just wondering if anyone has a serial I could use till I can make the purchase? And no I dont have a visa.
Reply to
Mike

It looks like the first copy came through, and someone made a suggestion (for better or worse): change the clock setting on your computer so the software thinks it's still in the free demo period...

This might or might not work, depending on whether the program sets a flag in some file that says "I've already been expired..."

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Reply to
Mike

Actually, I uninstalled SpaceCAD, and then reinstalled it. It seemed to work fine, BUT... [MAJOR DISCLAIMER!!!] --I can't remember if that was with version 3.0 instead of 3.1.

Cheers,

--Jay

Reply to
Jay Goemmer