DynaCom?

In the May issue of High Power Rocketry magazine, I noticed the photo of Ken Good with his Delamar rocket. The caption said the rocket was a prototype of a new Air-X line of three rockets ... "produced by Eric Haberman, formerly of DynaCom." I am SO glad to hear that Eric is still making rocket kits! Anyone have contact info for him?

Reply to
tad danley

Is Eric still in business? I ordered two nosecones from him in May

2001 but I've never been able to contact him since to check on progress or cancel the order. I guess they may just turn up one day.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

Tired of long or no delivery?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who were you trying to fool, when you labeled over 200 pounds of rocket motors as, "model aircraft parts"? This, just days after receiving correspondence from the DOT, informing you that you were NOT legal to ship.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Don't cancel the order - they ARE worth the wait! Or just have them shipped to me instead!

Reply to
tad danley

Any further news on when Eric is going to start shipping his new products? I am sorry I missed purchasing one of his Tarantula's - would sure love to get my hands on one (unbuilt)

Murray

Reply to
RocketNut