E and up motors in Canada

Is there any source for any kind of motors D-F in Canada, or single-use motors > D?

I haven't been able to get these since the fire, and I don't get any warm fuzzies about that changing.

Do any other manufacturers plan to step into this void?

Reply to
Rob Sinclair

Darn typos! I meant to say "...any kind of motors E-F in Canada...

Reply to
Rob Sinclair

Good luck. If you find any let me know. I have been looking all over, and I can't find anything. I need 29mm F and G motors.

Alex Simins

Reply to
asimins