EPA dictates to the Pentagon

You're going to love this link with with one whomping big oxymoron,
evironmentally safe ICBM nuclear missiles. No wonder the Repubicans want
to pull the teeth from the EPA. No wonder I'm voting independant again.

Z'thraS
Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine
Like I said, meant to send this elsewhere....DUH!
Zathras of the Great Mach> You're going to love this link with with one whomping big oxymoron,