Estes motor alternatives in Canada

Greetz,
the title says it all. Im a total noob and want to launch a little rocket as a fun summer exploit...one that won't cut off any fingers
preferably.
The estes motors are great because they make for great little lift-off's and are very cheap.
See this video, for example: http://www.jamesyawn.com/modelrocket/finalizing/index.html
The only problem is that they dont ship o/side the U.S. and Im having trouble finding an alternative motor that is as cheap in price but has similar power to the b6-4 used in the video above.
Any ideas of what/where I can buy a similar alternative in Canada?
thx a lot,
falafel.
I'm not sure your question is clear. Sounds to me like your looking for Estes motors but they are widely available in Canada. Aerotech composite propellant motors are also becoming more available in Canada. What alternative are you looking for?
Layne

I was under the impression that Estes motors are not available in canada. Estes website claims they dont ship outside the U.S.
WHere can I buy the estes motors in the montreal region or online? thx a lot.
L&K wrote:

The http://www.canadianrocketry.org/ page has lots of info. They're having a big launch next weekend not too far from Montreal and it looks like an event you should not miss. On the page for that "Rocket Fest 2006" launch (http://www2.tripoli-quebec.org:8081/info-rml-hprdoc.htm ) you'll find a link to their vendors page at http://www2.tripoli-quebec.org:8081/hobbyshops.htm     Happy flying!     Will
falafelboy wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
very nice set of links, thx a lot.
Will Marchant wrote:

Maybe you could try, say, a hobby shop..?! Estes motors are widely available in Canada.
And why would a model rocket cut off your finger?