[FFT] Hope this isn't beating a dead horse, but...

But of course! Why would you think I'm a proponent for NFPA 1122 and the model rocket safety code?

In Washington State, rockets are fireworks unless specifically addressed by NFPA

1122, 1125 or 1127. And fireworks are not allowed at all, even on the 4th of July, in the majority of cities around here. Statewide, fireworks are only allowed on or near the 4th or for professional use.

steve

Reply to
default

The locals seem to look the other way as long as people don't get to crazy with fireworks. How about there?

Reply to
Phil Stein

On the forth? sure. Any other time it's a definite risk. We've been going up to the res and having a blast (pun) for the last several years. There are over

200 stands at BOOM city and about a mile away a vacant lot that becomes a war zone on the 4th.

steve "Boom" bloom

Reply to
default

Reply to
Phil Stein

The cable on my relay launch controller is 50'(I can add more, as it's a standard phone cord), and I found that distance allows my to enjoy the launch better; less swoosh effect, but also less whip-lash effect too. You get to see more of the flight without stretching your neck too much; and as a result you don't loose sight of it as quickly, which can make it easier to recover.

Reply to
John Karpich

echo

Reply to