FS- 100+ Estes Rocket engines

I have over 100 Estes rocket engines. I dont think i can sell them on Ebay do to regs. They range in size from A-C. Some are old (early 70s) none are newer than '88. Please post if your interested. Thanx, Matt

Reply to
Matt C.

Definitely interested. Can you break them down, (how many A's, B's, C's)

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey L. Miller

I am interested

Reply to
nitram578

U.S. or Canada?

Reply to
Mike

How will they be shipped? They can't just be "dropped in the mail". Maybe as "model airplane parts"?

Reply to
AZ Woody

Sssshhhh! :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I will put a list together of what i have and post it here. It may take a day or so...I'll do it asap...

Reply to
Matt C.