FS- 100+ Estes Rocket engines

I have over 100 Estes rocket engines. I dont think i can sell them on Ebay do to regs. They range in size from A-C. Some are old (early 70s) none are
newer than '88. Please post if your interested. Thanx, Matt
Definitely interested. Can you break them down, (how many A's, B's, C's)
Thanks, Jeff

are
I am interested

U.S. or Canada?

are
How will they be shipped? They can't just be "dropped in the mail". Maybe as "model airplane parts"?

Ebay
AZ Woody wrote:

Sssshhhh! :)
-dave w

Can I help?? (:-)
AZ Woody wrote:

I will put a list together of what i have and post it here. It may take a day or so...I'll do it asap...

are