[FS] Hangar 11, Inc. motor availability

No its not. in this case its your word and only your word. that is insufficient for me.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Bobby,

From what I have read, easy access does still exist. The document you continually refer to is BATFE's view in a request for summery judgement. You keep asking why is there a law suit.. it is for the guys flying

54mm and bigger.

I'll ask you this, if there is no easy access why is there a NPRM the BATFE is trying to push through??? It is to eliminate the 62.5 g slug rule. Then easy access would truly be gone.

You are losing business.

I know of several dealers who will sell me 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 grain pro-38 without a LEUP...all done with the knowledge of their BATFE agent. Granted everything I buy I fly, but they are still sold to me with out a LEUP.

Steve Schafer NAR #80427 L2

Steve Schafer

In errortech's mind.

NOT in law. Never did, never will.

BS.

They are modifying one of the MANY exemption claues (555.141-a-7-v in this case) to include new language to replace the older defective language with new even more defective language.

It's a way to make an exemption unenforceable. It might work too.

It's gone now. General access does exist for ALL rocket motors, propellants, PADS with a-8. ALL. ALL. I said ALL.

Stop it!!

Ask them to send you a Q. Got $20k?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The funny thing about the single 38 mm grain case is that it exists. DR Rockets makes a single 38 mm case x 120 Ns. So it maybe possible in the future ?

JD

JDcluster

Checkmate Jerry

Reply to
Bill Rossi

I replied to this message . I cited in tremendous detail how it supports our cause and not theirs. They literally don't have a leg to stand on.

Not that that stops them from what they ARE doing.

Hence the lawsuit.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry I am impressed. you are FINALLY seeing the light.

Rules are irrelevant enforcement is everything.

Those that enforce define the rules.

Chris Taylor

.
Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Asserting your rights in the face of ILLEGAL enforcement is not merely your right as a free citizen but your DUTY.

DO YOUR DUTY EVERY DAY.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine