How to buy F and higher rockets? How to modify small rockets?

Wouldn't it kinda just fizzle, let out a little bit of heat and hella lot of gamma radiation? Not much of a rocket motor if you ask me. :)

As for obtaining a commercially made T class motor, contact your nearest Millitary Supply house. I would bet that some smaller ICBMs are within that range. Maybe some of the bigger SAMs?

Whats the class of the Shuttle's SRBs?

-Aar> >

Reply to
Aaron

At about 2.7 Billion Ns, they are the equivalent of about 17 Z engines. Is that a ZE or an AE?

The boosters on the Delta II (7925 to be exact) are 75% Y motors.

Reply to
Thomas Koszuta

AE

Reply to
Steve Humphrey

Now *this* is what I call humour..

Thanks to ReeferJon for mailing me it. G.

Reply to
Graham

The Onion owes me a new keyboard! Now THATS funny stuff.

-Aar> > For the humor impared, I'm pretty sure he was trying to make a joke. > >

Reply to
Aaron