JC, TRA and the future of rocketry

Oops, I get it now. Wickman's building a house, and needs the expertise of an architech. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

NFPA-1122,1125,1127 are BUILDING CODES!!!!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

a month? a year?

2? 4? 8? 16? infinity?

Three fundraisers by test stand builders and volunteer motor testers were absorbed into the general fund of TRA and squandered.

That excuse is therefore null and void. I witnessed those three first hand. I do not know how many more in addition to that from other clubs were also absorbed.

There is no end I can observe to the number of excuses you generate for TRA all of which hold no water. But you keep generating them. That is the behavior of a psychopath.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

By posting their words for them, you _are_ acting as a spokesman. You've given them the power to troll without the responsibility of facing the response.

Fine with me. But how do you reconcile that with Cato's insistence that EX/AM _only_ be conducted after such requirements have been met or eliminated?

What insurance do you use for your EX activities, and does it meet with John Cato's approval?

Reply to
RayDunakin

If you are suggesting I never criticize him every again for any reason, no. I reserve the right to my opinion just as I support your right to your opinions, no matter how flawed they may be ;-).

What I said was, if he would admit to mak> >

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Hey, I'm just asking what appear to be valid questions. If someone has some motor data, how can it be verified that they have ALL the data, and that what the have has not been altered in anyway? Especially when the data was apparently passed on illicitly.

Just some speculation here, but does the insurance actually specify _how_ the motors are to be certified, or does it only require that they be certified?

Reply to
RayDunakin

And how is Cato privy to the details of TRA's current insurance? He hasn't even been a member for many years.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Isn't his change of website a publc admission of same?

You must LOVE me!

:)

In the case of malicious acts that is not an excuse, it is an objective fact.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yeah, but you aren't taking into account all the *astericks*, "quotation marks", and 'various' other _extra_ things he threw in there, which dang near 'doubled' the total *number* of _keystrokes_ needed to 'reach' that word total.

I wonder if he is one of those guys that can't talk without using his hands? ;)

tim

Reply to
Tim

He doesn't need to be. The web page answers questions we all know EX guys are violating, so it is defacto void.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ray Dunakin excuse generator on full speed ahead :)

TRA has adopted NFPA-1127 as its safety code (rermarkably stupid idea) and 1125 as its motor certification guidelines (rermarkably stupid idea).

As such they are in clear breach.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It tripled the time it took me to read the crap because I do not have his CODEC installed.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

IMO, JC's ethics remind me of the immature little boy who could or would not play in the sand box anymore, (for what ever reason), and then pissed in the sand box, so nobody else could either. Even you would not stoop that low; right??

Fred

Jerry Irv> In article ,

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Right.

I do not agree with John Cato on a variety of issues, primarily behavioral.

But on the legal issues he is technically right simply because he did the research and can cite the regs.

No debating that.

Then how it is APPLIED is up for debate. As we all know what is illegal is not always enforced (56mph in a 55 zone), yet other laws are arbitrarilly enforced (72 in a 65 zone on a large downhill slope). I use that example because those are the highest ticketed (very short) miles in socal BY FAR. AND the lowest incidence of accidents (which is proof the ticketing is abusive).

What's the difference? Enforcement convenience. Conviction convenience. The whole law enforcement world have become about conviction rates and any common sense or tolerance long since left the building.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m25.aol.com:

Reply to
David W.

I've posted the DAP list from the motors John actually tested during his tenure, and the DAP list from the first batch of motors tested under Sue's tenure on my web site. It clearly shows that only 26 AT motors were tested inthe intervening 3 years, during which enough AT motors were certified to require 200+ tests. Best case about 87% of the motors certified during those 3 years were fraudulent.

Bob Kaplow

Typo alert! our should read *Y*our!. A am not, have not, and will not ever be in business with Jerry Irvine!

Bob Kaplow

Chuck Rogers is still a member, and still on the BOD. Bruce Kelly and Tom Blazanin are still members. ALl should be kicked out and prosecuted for fraud.

Bob Kaplow

That may change in the future . . . . .

Reply to
Jerry Irvine