And now - alt.gods.jerry?

Reply to
Al Gloer

isn't that a mixed metaphor?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

this is my favorite,

05/27/03 "An arbitrary rule set by a long since dead god. A good god. Just a not always right god. Mostly right though! How do you think people become god anyway?"

- iz

NeoF14 wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

THAT's a merry Christmas quote if I have ever seen one!

Merry Jerry

- Edmund Burke

"No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power."

- Charles Colton

"Hateful" and "cranks" are the words that come to my mind when I read the vituperative ad-hominem attacks against Kaplow, Cato, and Irvine. It is the Tripoli supporters who resort to name calling and personal attacks.

- Mike Vande Bunt TRA:4537

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROFL!

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Jerry, if you are the Rocket God, then please, return all of my rockets you've kept!! ;-)

David

Reply to
Dlogan

If I were a "true" god, I would! But alas, I am a mere "rocket god" with all its bugs and dis-benefits.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine