LDRS Report

I just arrived at the RIT. (Pretty pathetic that I'm already on RMR huh?)

Anyhow, this place is sweet and rockets are arriving by the car load. I'll try to make nightly updates if anyone wants them.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

Yeah, why not? ;-)

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

If you have the time, please do.

TIA, Doc.

Reply to
Gary

Naaaah, Doc, rmr don't make you pathetic... :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Doc

Look us up at the Daze on your way by. We're loaded, ready to go, just waiting for the 3:30 am wake up call for the ride through that gorgeous NY route 17. But who cares, it'll be dark when we roll through.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I just got back from the field. I was shocked to see that at least 100 people were there setting up. THIS IS GONNA BE BIG!!! Tons of great people with great attitudes.

I ran into my buddy Jim Flis. He is excited about the weekend and has a great outlook for the vendors. Bobby B from Hanger 11 was also excited about the outlook for the weekend.

Just outside the entrance there was a semi/semi head on collision. One of the semi's was carrying horses. The carnage was horrific. It took over 2 hours to extricate one of the drivers. The road was closed but the police were letting LDRS people through.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

Thanks for posting updates from LDRS!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Updates are good and hopefully LDRS '05 north of the border I'll be able to provide updates. Actually going to make plans for that LDRS.

Boy you got that right :(

ugh * 10

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

That's a mean intersection right at the entrance to the field from the road.

-- Richard "sounds like it's gonna be big" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok