LED Flashers - Uses?

Bill, Most good e-matches will fire off a 1.5V battery. And a good altimeter will recognise that.

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Paint? What's that? >;-)

Mark Simpson

A way to make a consumable rocket far more aesthetic to the wildlifwe who will use it for nesting. I mean, come on what squirrel would not like a 3" pearl blue home complete with a nylon ripstop comforter?

Reply to
Al Gloer

I just finished up a 3" mailing tube rocket that I laminated with Walnut veneer. I'd imagine that the critters would really love that beast, especially the beavers. ;-) I'll have to post some photos of it on ABMR.

Mark Simpson NAR 71503 Level II God Bless our peaceke

epers

Reply to
Mark Simpson