lost NAR numbers...?

so if I lost my NAR number how do I get it back, and I wonder if my certs will be any good...

--
TAI FU

tai fu wrote:

If you remember your number just re-apply and list that number on your app. As far as the certs I have been asking that question myself - I forgot to renew last Dec and re-upped when the NAR called it to my attention in March. When I got my new card ther was no HPR certification listed on it. I've sent Marie a coupla e-mails asking if I was still Level 1, but received no answer yet . Maybe I'll just recertify at the next launch to be sure.
Dale Greene SPAAR 503
If the membership lapse is less than a year you don't have to recertify. See the last item in http://nar.org/hpcert/NARhpdetails.html
Dale Greene wrote: ...

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Will Marchant wrote:

Trouble is my new card doesn't say level one on it so how to I prove that to some one who doesn't know me? ( that's because I renewed online and the online form doesn't mention HPR certification) I'd like a new card but no response from NAR HQ yet,
Dale Greene SPAAR 503
It might be worth a call to HQ to ask what the current wait time is. When I renewed earlier this year I think it took about a month to get a new card. My guess is that you'll just get a new card in the mail in a couple of weeks.
Did you keep an old card showing your certification level? You could bring that to a launch as well as the current card.     Best wishes,     Will
Dale Greene wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Dale Greene wrote:

If your membership lapses you have to recertify.

If you lapsed your certs, and I'm sure you did, just fly a rocket and get them back !
fly an h rocket, 123, skiddo !
Cranny Dane
yea... if I can find H motors in Taiwan... and a witness to certify... of course one possible advantage is you probably dont need to call their FAA here, cause no one cares.
--
TAI FU