MARS club Launch Cadott Wisconsin

Forwarded from club email list for MARS club NAR section #660

I just got off the phone with Duane Crank and he approves of use of the Rockfest field for the 21st. I will notify FAA on Friday. I will of course bring the rail and all the rods so we can fly anything. I also have Duane's email address so he can OK the launch dates we have set, although he does not seem too concerned. Duane has offered to plow us a path to the launch site.

those local to Medford can meet at my house at 10:30, we will leave at 10:45. this should hopefully get us there in time to set up and "officially" be ready by noon. launch will last till we get too cold or 5:00 or till it is too dark. after launch meeting will be at the drywood tavern if they are open (they was last time)

Reply to
Tater Schuld