NAR/TRA and EX

The question is why have you... like others avoided (re)becoming TRA members? I have heard for 10 years or now about all this corruption, and yet all you complainers do NOTHING to change it. ??? You can't change anything if you can't/don't vote. Either put up, or shut up!

Reply to
Rocketweb

Like what for example?

I said please.

When I was a member I spoke out against leader misrepresentation. I was of course removed.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, jerry, you were "removed" because you hosted dozens of launches, all with no waivers. None whatsoever.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Post your real name so I can sue you for libel for saying that.

You can pay my fine :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey man, quit dissin' the dude. He was just like, livin' the lifestyle, ya know? He didn't think he needed waivers to fly "model aircraft parts".

steve

Reply to
default

Spoken like the true idiot that you are. Remember, "vexatious litigant"!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to