NARCON March 12-14 in Kenosha WI

Seems like this little tidbit quietly showed up on the NAR home page and hasn't been mentioned here yet:

November 4, 2003: NARCON 2004, the NAR's National Convention will be hosted by Wisconsin Organization of Space Modeling Hobbyists (WOOSH) March 12-14,

2004 at the University of Wisconsin at Parkside, Kenosha, WI.

Right now there's just a placeholder web site at

I'm sure more detail will be coming soon.

Given the location, I'll definitely be there. Hope to meet some RMR folks there as well. For those of you not so familiar with the area, it's 12 miles due East of Bong!

Of course I recommend that folks skip the mars CHeese Castle and instead stop at Bobby Nelsons right next door. I94 at the 142 exit.

Bob Kaplow

JUOzX2lM7PxMnetKZTskPkCzdZyAAtw4DSItzpDTdRNuxVVERZM%2bZJf2%2bdr%2bV0mXuZHvV

4%2f3jmWFdWSQgUmA%2bVrEqxyIeZMRnPG%2bEBB0u3H6y2cH5GckpbfAzEM8jJGu1w6vvWcSIy
9P0IGIfOeNvC4nYlI6msTW28hTrrFMpr%2fVHBla4zJNMmr0aexZXAzG%2f7bpAeXUPghHdqSlk

vAGViVqmRea0No%2f006J3GuGE%2bwo5zkuxjljU%2fP0gYutWUxBRi%2bP4DZLn%2bF6O8ms%2

and,... "watch for wrap".

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith