New Launch Pad Size

A Launch Pad Company is proud to present THE SMALL PAD. Able to handle up to K impulse, rod sizes 1/4" to 3/4" yet weights only #30 with Stainless Steel blast plate. We are offering this unit for a one time only price of $87.50(limit one) to NAR and Tripoli Clubs,future purchases I will take off

20% of retail. To general public I offer 10% off retail 175.00-10% = 157.50 plus shipping with insurance 27.00. this offer is good thru 03/31/05. Check out link below for all sizes of pads.
Reply to
Victor Zepeda