has gotten a complete makeover

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

looks really good.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Ummm.... This can't be right.

"HPR Magazine is published twelve times a year by HPR Publishing. All questions regarding HPR magazine should be directed to the publisher. To receive a free sample issue of HPR Magazine, send an email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address."

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

R O F L

So this is a NEW fraud by Tripoli Corporate in making that KNOWN FALSE CLAIM.

Jerry

Yes I am trying a new newsserver with "a.b.m.r" access too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

man these TRA guys just crack me up..... how can they with a straight face, knowing allow Bruce Kelly to Advertise his HPR mag when its mostly vaporware? Now I know why the BATFE hates us so....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m02.aol.com:

Reply to
David W.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Is this in the new post card format?... :-)

Kevin Patterson

TOOLS R US

Looks like the home page has been reworked, MUCH less cluttered than the old one. But I don't like the menu banner at the top. Better to put it down the left border or across the bottom. It's certainly not the first thing I'd want to see on every page. And some of the elements run together into one big line. Can't tell what to click on.

Most of what is below is the same.

But wait, look what else I noticed...

from

Discovery Channel Special Valid for new members only, membership must be received by Dec 31, 2003. This special offer is for 6 months membership in Tripoli along with a 6 months subscription from High Power Rocketry magazine.

US (std delivery) $50.00__ Optional HPR Magazine Subscription Twelve issues per year, handled by HPR Publishing. Note that the following prices are special Member Only prices.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

When was the last real technical content of HPR that wasn't just a reprint of material from another source?

You're stupid. I'd place bets. AGAINST.

Bob Kaplow

ROTFLMAO!

[and wishing I'd said that first...]

Bob Kaplow

I said "business card format" first. Months ago.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who knows? :) Whatever the case, someone has decided to increase publication to monthly. Whether that can be achieved remains to be seen.

Anything less than full price is a bargain, and twenty bucks off sounds pretty good to me. Especially if it includes a free magazine for six months.

Reply to
RayDunakin

No aspect at all of a TRA membership is a "bargain". You can gain all the relevent access benefits (at least for a relative newbie) with a NAR membership, even at a TRA launch.

And the money doesn't buy any trucks or trailers at all.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

From the latest edition of "How to make friends and influence people...or get smacked trying" by Bob Kaplow.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

But it's a 28% discount for only 50% of the product is NOT a bargain. And $50 is still a pretty major entry level.

Compare that to the NAR offering of $8.95.

Bob Kaplow

Said by someone who uses creative editing. Here's the WHOLE line that got snipped above:

"You're stupid. I'd place bets. AGAINST."

meaning is a LOT different in that context, isn't it...

Bob Kaplow