OK, folks, you know I can't pass *THIS* one up!

If Jerry runs for the NAR BOD, the suitable rocket would be the Phoenix. ;-)

Mark Simpson

How did they solve that on Futurama ? My 7th planet wants to know, hehe

Reply to
AlMax714

(Spoiler below)

^L

The renamed the planet to "Urectum"

Reply to
Anonymous

I am NOT "running". Some people suggested writing me in. Bob points out I probably do not currently qualify because I intentionally lapsed my membership during a commercial project.

I endoese Trip Barber and John Lyndhal (sp)

If you want to write me in, feel free, but from what I now understand it would be a waste of time.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If your agenda were to "eventually get me elected", then it would have the valuable benefit of mindshare. My agenda is exemptions not regulations. My agenda is clear deliniation between MR, HPR and Am. My agenda is to widen the definition of the model rocket. My agenda is to quadruple membership.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine