one for the shipmodel folks

Hi All:

Went to see "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" tonight. Anybody know if there will be a model of this version of Capt. Nemo's Nautilus?? It was a real impressive boat.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Can't imagine how that would be possible. The darned thing is clearly a Tardis (see Dr. Who?) The inside had at least five times the volume of the outside. Also, I loved the neat trick it pulled in changing from about 400 feet long x 50 feet diameter, to barely double the size of a Venetian Gondola. That's what allowed it to go up all those shallow canals -- but when it gets to the dock, there it is, full size again so it can disgorge the super car and a small army. So what scale would you use for the model?

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer

I guess it depends on when you model it. ;) Seems to me (bearing in mind I haven't seen the movie) that as long as it didn't change proportions one could build it and not worry too much about what scale it is. I have an old Aurora Seaview and I never cared what scale it was. It was just neat to have.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak