Was this one of you?

VIENNA, Maine (AP) - The owner of a machine shop where thieves stole $3,000
worth of scrap steel, iron and aluminum wasn't going to let it happen again.
After Saturday night's theft, Joseph Lord loaded his shotgun and laid low,
expecting the thieves to return. They came back on Tuesday, in broad
daylight.
When Lord saw their 2008 F-250 pickup truck, he shot out its tires and
windshield and blasted its radiator, Kennebec County Sheriff Randall Liberty
said.
The startled thieves took off on foot, but investigators quickly tracked
down the truck's operator, who will be charged with theft, Liberty said.
Charges are pending against an accomplice, the sheriff said.
Liberty said he discourages the use of guns to protect property. In this
case, Lord told investigators he wanted to disable the vehicle so the
criminals couldn't escape.
"I can understand the frustration that Mr. Lord must have been
experiencing," Liberty said. But, he added, "We don't want to see anyone get
hurt over property."
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Sheriff here said to call him to pick up the body, he doesn't have any more room in the jail.
Reply to
Alphonso
"Proctologically Violated®©" wrote in news:4848bd80$0$15202$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net:
We need to bring back public hangings. Bring a picnic basket, the kids, and the dog - make a day of it.
Reply to
Anthony
Capital punishment has long been proven to have little effect on the crime rate, but the recidivism rate of individual offenders is zero.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner