OK, folks, you know I can't pass *THIS* one up!

Ok, RMR, you know what I do with photos like this. I've done Pat Miller, Bruce Kelly, Mark Bundick, and Peter Alway. It's time for Jerry. JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! It's been saved for printing, so even if he deletes the web link, he's gonna show up on one of my rockets. The question is what? I'm accepting suggestions. What is the right rocket for Jerry's face? The Snitch? Bandit? Maniac? Something else? Something that I have or can get and build quickly, at a modest expense. I'm accepting suggestions. This is NOT a vote. I get to make the final pick. Decision of the judge (me) is final.

Bob Kaplow

Fat Boy.

I deserve 3 votes :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hmm. How about the "Mar sLander".

No? What about the "Drone".

"Newsgroup Disruptor"?

Reply to
BB

Estes Farside-X Estes Drifter Estes Stinger Estes Screamer Estes Rogue Estes Sky Shriek Estes Meanie Centuri Twister Centuri Bandito Centuri The Point Centuri Marauder Centuri Red Eye

Definitely NOT Estes Honest John!!!

Bonus John Cato Estes Phantom (it doesn't fly, you know) Chris Taylor Estes Wac Corporal

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

OK, you've put on a few pounds. But FAT? Compared to Kosdon, Gassaway, or Taylor, you're anorexic.

Bob Kaplow

Hmmm, for $5 I can get a Mini Mar Zlander, and no building. I'll have to consider that one seriously.

Bob Kaplow

True.

Add a tube?

Send me 10 cases of beer? And 3 pizzas a week?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Estes Honest John!!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Or how about a spinoff of the "Prime Number Explorer", called the "Prime Suspect Explorer". ;O)

Reply to
BB

T-shirt Stinger?

Bob Kaplow

It would have to be an oddrock, maybe a FTRABOD

Reply to
JIM

I think you mean the SEVENTH planet?

Bob Kaplow

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:24:26 GMT, "Fred Shecter" is alleged to have written:

There's a Neptune Probe?

- Rick "Count on it" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Hey, I like that quote. Can I use it at the next meeting of my "cross dressing rocketeers anonymous" chapter? Oh shoot, this isn't email, it's newsgroup post - dang, where's that cancel button...

Reply to
BB

Is that what the hookers call you? ;O)

Reply to
BB

See, that's what I get for typing in a quick attempt at humor while I'm also doing 15 other things at work.

I meant #7.

And isn't Pluto #8 at the moment because of it's eccentric orbit?

My post went out a few hours later than I sent it because they apparently were in the middle of switching the feed. At least it didn't disappear like 35% of the posts over the last year or so. It simply went out later after the new feed was established. I hope this one is more reliable.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

"BB" wrote in news:lmqPa.66929$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Sounds like a great tee short oppportunity. Think of the many interesting situations for being misunderstood, like in a hardware store, or at a football game...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

It was a few years (decade) ago, but it's back to #9. I actually got to see Pluto through a telescope 3 weeks ago!

Bob Kaplow

Why is the starship Enterprise like a piece of toilet paper?

Bob Kaplow

It doesn't work anymore.

Danged astronomers changed the pronunciation of "Uranus"!

Reply to
BB