OT song title question

I have an old RB song running through my head from maybe 72-73. The lyric goes something like "I don't want no gold watch for working 20 years from
9-5" I also seem to recall a line that went something like "Bam, no questions asked". Do any of you remember this song and if so, what was the title or artist.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:17:07 -0800, Reece Talley wrote:

Interesting....do you think that because of his death this week, the song was placed into your mind (from a media retrospective/story you might have been exposed to)?
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.2